Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Produce Compelling Content for Us
We have many writing jobs available for aspiring writers. Take our qualifying exam and get the opportunity to earn as much as you want. Rest assured you’ll receive competitive pay, support from our editorial team, and other incentives.
FAQs FOR WRITERS
The instructions to activate your account will be sent to your email once you completed the sign-up process.
Compelling, informative and enticing enough that the target audience will be encouraged to share on social media.
The article can’t be in a first person point of view. The writer cannot write “I” or “We”. It should be on a second person, by using “you”. Talk to the audience as if you’re having a conversation with someone in the room. Avoid writing in the 3rd person voice – They, Them, He, or She.
- On the creation window, there’s an instruction tab that includes the keywords, the language to be used and a concise description of the client’s product and service. Create your article using the keyword and the client’s description as your guide.
- The article need not be keyword centric. Otherwise, it will look like the old school SEO type of writing, which we should avoid.
Not necessarily, but the minimum word count should not be any lower than 500 words.
Send an email to [email protected] and get more details for that specific task. Don’t forget to send the task URL.
The article will go back to the pool. Other writers will have the chance to grab the task and work on it.
If the copied parts are specifics of a product like dimension, size, height, etc. the writer will not be flagged for plagiarism. Plagiarism covers text and wordings copied as is. Admin will automatically remove you from the system for one single instance of proven plagiarism.
There is a drop-down menu on your dashboard. You can filter that to articles that have been approved or pending for review.
If you need more guidance on how to redo your article, please send an email to [email protected]. The editors try to be as clear as possible with their instructions, but if you think you need more information, don’t hesitate to send them an email.
You can start writing as soon as you have your login details, but not before you go through all the materials available in the Resource Center. After reading the instructions, guidelines, and samples carefully, go to “Home” and you will see the tasks available for grabbing.
After submitting/uploading your content to the Portal, the system will put it in the editing queue. The Editors will review it eventually (within 72 hours at least). If your article is poorly written (not following instructions, plagiarized, poor topic selection, etc.), the Editors will reject the article, and the system will send a notification that your article needs to be rewritten within 24 hours.
Editors always provide feedback whenever they reject an article. Consult our Resource Center for examples of content we approve.
- PayPerContent follows a strict deadline. Once the Editor sends back the article for a rewrite, the 24-hour revision deadline will automatically start. If you missed the deadline, the article would be posted again on the task pool, and you will not be paid.
- Of course, if you’re going on vacation or an extended leave, you may want to inform us beforehand. We’ll take it from there.
- The system requires either an ARTICLE or a FILE. If the requirement is an ARTICLE, you need to compose your content on the page itself, click the Save button, and click the “Click to Complete” button.If there is a FILE requirement, you need to write your content on a Word document and upload it, then click the “Click to Complete” button.
- If there is a FILE Requirement, you need to write your content on a Word document and upload it, then click the “Click to Complete” button.
You rewrite the article within 24 hours. Make sure to follow your editor’s instructions.